The World-Renowned Global LNG Summit gathers together over 200 attendees. As a result, the LNG Summit is one of the largest global gatherings of LNG professionals in its own right.
View latest LNG Summit Agenda
Summit Highlights include:
Key Speakers at Flame's 2013 Global LNG Summit include:
Following the response to the Storage & Flexibility Forum last year, we are happy to be hosting the 2nd annual forum for 2013! As per last year, Peter Taff will be the Chairman and the forum will be the place to have detailed discussions about European storage with the people most active in the industry.
• Investment In Storage: Simon Wills Of Centrica Storage will be looking at who will foot the bill for European security of supply & asking can we still believe in market fundamentals? Another big question will be the future role of capacity markets on the storage industry- is this a force for good or an end of market liberalisation?
• What Role Does Storage Play In A Renewable Economy? We will be looking at how the storage industry can respond to the growth in renewables and offer products suited to use with renewables. In depth analysis will be offered in this area and Willem Faber of Gasunie will be offering a case study of his insight on fast cycle storage.
• Long & Short Term Storage: Jean Marc Leroy of Storengy will be looking at whether it is possible to manage both short term and long term expectations for storage and if so, how?!
• An Ice Age for Gas Storage? What Does the change of climate Mean For The Storage Industry? Stephen Dewald will be exploring this further!
• Seasonal vs Short Cycle Storage: Adri Pols of Taqa Energy analyses cost vs risk appetite.
• The Future For Seasonal Storage In North West Europe: Paolo Formica of ENI will be exploring regulatory uncertainty and barriers to long term confidence in large storage investments
• The Demand For New Flows & Gas Storage In CEE: Lubor Veleba of RWE Gas Storage will discuss what the future holds for storage in the CEE area.
Forum Speaker Faculty
• Jean-Marc Leroy, CEO, STORENGY (pictured above left)
• Simon Wills, MD, CENTRICA STORAGE (pictured above centre)
• Paolo Formica, Senior Vice President, ENI (pictured above right)
• Adri Pols, Commercial Manager, Gas Storage Bergermeer, TAQA ENERGY
• Stephan Dewald, DEWALD LAW AND PROJECTS
• Peter Taff, Independent Consultant
• Lubor Veleba, Chief Operating Officer, RWE GAS STORAGE
• Willem Faber, Managing Director, GASUNIE
View latest Storage & Flexibility Forum Agenda
New for 2013:
"I thought Flame was an extremely good event with consistently strong content throughout. The fact that attendance was high despite the industry's drive to find economies, in my view, shows..."
"A well-run and attended event"