750+ Of The Most Influential Names Convening In Amsterdam For Europe’s Largest Gas Conference
Known as the European meeting place for the global gas community, Flame is the annual meeting place for the industry.
Attendees join from Europe, U.S, Asia, Africa and the Far East. Typical job titles include: CEOs / Board Members / Directors of Strategy / Heads of Business Development/Heads of Procurement / Directors of Trading & Transportation, LNG, economists, analysts and other senior executives
140+ Inspiring & Informative Senior Industry Speakers
We are pleased to be able to offer the most comprehensive gas conference programme in the world!
For 2013, the speaker faculty included:
• Oil, Gas & Energy Majors (including Shell, RWE, E.ON, BG, Statoil, Conocophillips, Dong, Qatar Gas)
• Leading Regulatory Bodies ( European Commission, OFGEM, The U.S. Energy Information Agency, ENTSOG)
• Industry Analysts & Academics (Oxford Institute Of Energy Studies, The International Energy Agency, Wood Mackenzie, Poyry, The Brookings Institute)
• Non-Industry Experts (including a global economist, a China public policy expert, and even a PR & Branding Guru!)
170+ Presentations, Panels, Debates & Roundtables On Essential Industry Themes
This makes Flame the largest and most information-fuelled agenda in the industry
Big themes for 2013 included:
• Determining The Future Energy Mix In A World Favouring Renewable Energies & Cheap Coal
• Exploring The Long Term Contract Formula For The European Gas Market Moving Forward In The Wake Of Recent Price Arbitration
• Exploring The Evolution Of Gas Trading & Pricing In Europe- Encouraging A More Efficient Market
• A Liberalised European Gas Market vs Protecting Investment In Gas Infrastructure
• Financial Investors In The Energy Markets- What Is The ROI On Offer & How Do Financial Investors View The Market?
• How To Innovate In Storage & Flexibility In A Landscape Of Reduced Investment & Economic Depression
• Gas To Power- How Can We Revive This Market?
• Achieving European Security Of Supply- Updates From The Southern Corridor & South Stream
• Global LNG Supply & Demand- Understanding The Opportunities In The East Med & East Africa
• New Innovations In The Natural Gas Industry- Where Are We With Bio-Gas, NGV's, LNG For Bunkering & What Is The Possibility For Power To Gas?
Fresh Perspectives On China, The Global Economy & Branding
The Chance To Meet With Key Members Of The Storage Community At The 3rd Annual Storage & Flexibility Forum
For 2013 we will build on this success of the inaugural year and create a special day for the global storage community to gather together and share ideas. Speakers are joining us from Centrica, RWE, ENI, Morgan Stanley, Gasunie, Storengy, & CREG.
Big themes will include:
• EU Regulation & The Impact On Storage
• The Future Storage Market Design
• IntermiThe Role For Storage In A Renewable Economy
• Combining Long & Short Term Storage
• The Prospects For Fast Cycle Storage For Renewable Projects
• Investment In Storage- Who Will Foot The Bill & How Will This Impact Fundamental MArket Dynamics?
The Chance To Join One Of The Largest Global Gatherings Of LNG Professionals At The World-Renowned Global LNG Summit
With over 200 attendees, the LNG Summit is the place to hear about developments in LNG markets- don't miss out if you are interested in the future for LNG!
The LNG Summit will feature insight from over 30 expert industry speakers around the following themes:
• LNG Supply & Demand dynamics
• Global production updates with insight from Australia, Qatar and America
• Insight on the new supply areas- Mozambique & Israel
• LNG shipping patterns and LNG Pricing
• Trader insight into the spot market
• Japanese and Asian buyer focus
• Investing in LNG- challenges and opportunities
• Natural gas for transport including natural gas as a marine bunker fuel
• FLNG commercial analysis and project showcase
• New Market Development: LNG for Transport
The Popular Flame CEO Interview
Following the great success of Jonathan Stern's interview with Klaus Schafer, CEO, EON Rurhgas & EON Energy trading in 2012, we are currently locating a new candidate for this popular feature. Watch this space!
Have Your Say & Hear What The Industry Really Thinks During Our Industry Electronic Polling Panel!
Vote your responses to the big questions challenging the industry & you get the benefit of seeing exactly what your peers think! For 2013, Jonathan Stern gathered together a fantastic panel of experts to comment on your votes including Klaus Schafer of E.ON, Didier Holleaux of GDF SUEZ & Anne-Sophie Corbeau of the IEA.
Meet Old Acquaintances, Make New Business Contacts & Enjoy A Proper Coffee Between Sessions In Comfort & In One Place At The Flame Village
The Flame Coffee House was back by popular demand, and this year was sponsored by TAQA Energy, In addition, new for 2013, we have the Baker Botts Business Lounge which provided free wifi, laptops, printing, charging points and a quite place to take a call and the Flame Lounge- a relaxed area dedicated to networking.
"Flame provides a fresh and unconventional view on the most powerful long term developments driving the industry"
"I thought Flame was an extremely good event with consistently strong content throughout. The fact that attendance was high despite the industry's drive to find economies, in my view, shows..."
"It's my great pleasure to attend Flame with so many industry experts. It is a very useful place to make a lot of friends and maintain my industry network"
"I want to commend you and your colleagues on an excellent conference. The content and the attendees are fantastic. I think Flame is the model for successful conferencing."